Power Adhesives TECTM glue guns and Tecbond adhesives provide the perfect solution
for setting structural and architectural elements in forms used for positioning weld plates and foam elements.|
It is faster, easier and more cost effective than any other fixing system available to the industry
such as magnets, welding, drill and bolt and double sided tape.
The adhesive does not require primer, sets almost instantly and has excellent release from form.
Tecbond adhesive is applied using heavy duty glue guns that can apply the adhesive in blobs, beads, or
a spray pattern.
Suitable for bonding detail strips and other architectural elements in tilt up concrete forms. It eliminates
the need to drill holes in the concrete floor for mechanical fasteners, eliminates clamps and provides a very
fast one step process.
The TAKE-A-LABEL Model 450 uses the standard all steel frame construction and will provide the power and performance
necessary for the most demanding applications.
Click here for more information
- All Steel Frame Construction
- Open vertical peel edge will not trap labels and allows multiple labels on common liner to be dispensed
- Heavy duty motor with built in overload protection
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs
- Max label width: 4.5"
- Max roll diameter: 12"
- Core size: 1" or 3"
New All Electric Printer Applicator from Universal Labeling Systems - The UPA IIe all electric system features:
Click here to see this system in action.
- Stepper driven print & apply
- Up to 50% faster than pneumatic systems
- More energy efficient than traditional print & apply systems
- Ideal for clean room environments
- Vacuum is achieved without the use of fans
- PLC controlled
- Friendly operator touch screen
- Universal's "quick change" tamp heads
- Compatible with all Sato, Zebra, and Datamax print engines