The TAKE-A-LABEL Model 450 uses the standard all steel frame construction and will provide the power and performance
necessary for the most demanding applications.
Click here for more information
- All Steel Frame Construction
- Open vertical peel edge will not trap labels and allows multiple labels on common liner to be dispensed
- Heavy duty motor with built in overload protection
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs
- Max label width: 4.5"
- Max roll diameter: 12"
- Core size: 1" or 3"
New Corner Leading Unit from Universal Labeling Systems - Introducing a new twist to the Universal Corner
Leading (CL) for both the UPA II series (Print & Apply) and L60 Corner Leading (Pre-printed labels).|
Like previous corner leading units, the products still require a positive drive and justified edge.
Click here to view a demo video.
- Simplified without a need for a secondary wipe down arm or rotary actuator
- Faster with a throughput speed of 30 products per minute (based on a 4in x 10in label)
- Requires no product sensor
R310 Semi-automatic Round Product Labeling System - The problem: The need to label 1000 to 6,000 round products per
day. The solution: The R310. Exceed your quota with your R310 table top labeling system. This roll-on labeling system can
label product sizes from ampoules to gallons with a quick and easy changeover. With a press of a foot switch, the labels
are applied to round products quickly (10-20 products per minute) and accurately placed every time.|