Need to sequentially label your products or boxes? Have an asset management project? Priddy Sales can create pre-printed
or on-demand printed consecutive labels for your application. Need a few rolls of labels printed with a quick turnaround?
Need a barcode or logo as well? Want us to maintain record of last numbers used and just order when needed? We can do that.|
Want to apply smaller sequential labels? Take a look at our Garvey marking gun for printing and applying labels in a single or
double progression format.
The TAKE-A-LABEL Model 450 uses the standard all steel frame construction and will provide the power and performance
necessary for the most demanding applications.
Click here for more information
- All Steel Frame Construction
- Open vertical peel edge will not trap labels and allows multiple labels on common liner to be dispensed
- Heavy duty motor with built in overload protection
- Shipping weight: 24 lbs
- Max label width: 4.5"
- Max roll diameter: 12"
- Core size: 1" or 3"
New All Electric Printer Applicator from Universal Labeling Systems - The UPA IIe all electric system features:
Click here to see this system in action.
- Stepper driven print & apply
- Up to 50% faster than pneumatic systems
- More energy efficient than traditional print & apply systems
- Ideal for clean room environments
- Vacuum is achieved without the use of fans
- PLC controlled
- Friendly operator touch screen
- Universal's "quick change" tamp heads
- Compatible with all Sato, Zebra, and Datamax print engines